口才训练:看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默

演讲稿 会员上传 下载doxc

更新时间:2023-04-06 09:51:30 发布时间:24小时内

i乐德范文网为大家收集整理了《口才训练:看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默》供大家参考,希望对大家有所帮助!!!

 【伊丽莎白王后第一次匿名登门造访罗格】

  Queen Elizabeth: My husband's work involves a great deal of public speaking.

  伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。

  Lionel Logue: Then he should change jobs.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。

  Queen Elizabeth: He can't.

  伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。

  Lionel Logue: What is he, an indentured servant?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?

  Queen Elizabeth: Something like that.

  伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。

  【依旧是第一次看诊】

  Logue: What was your earliest memory?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?

  King George VI: I'm not... -here to discuss... -personal matters.

  乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。

  Lionel Logue: Why are you here then?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?

  King George VI: Because I bloody well stammer!

  乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。

  【看*的演说影像】

  Lilibet: What's he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]

  伊丽伯特:他在说什么?

  King George VI: I don't know but... he seems to be saying it rather well.

  乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。

  【罗格端坐在加冕典礼宝座上】

  King George VI: [Logue is sitting on the coronation throne] Get up! Y-you can't sit there! GET UP!

  乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来

  Lionel Logue: Why not? It's a chair.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。

  King George VI: T-that... that is Saint Edward's chair.

  乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。

  Lionel Logue: People have carved their names on it.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。

  【两个人的争执】

  King George VI: L-listen to me... listen to me!

  乔治六世:听……听我说……听我说!

  Lionel Logue: Why should I waste my time listening to you?

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间听你说话?

  King George VI: Because I have a voice!

  乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。

  Lionel Logue: ...yes, you do.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确如此

  【宣战演说之前】

  King George VI: If I am King, where is my power? Can I declare war? Form a government? Levy a tax? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority because they think that when I speak, I speak for them.But I can't speak.

  乔治六世:如果我是国王,我的权力又在哪里?我能宣战么?我能组建政府?提高税收?都不行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就因为整个国家都相信…我的声音代表着他们。但我却说不来。

  【罗格禁止国王抽烟】

  Lionel Logue: Please don't do that.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请不要那样做。

  King George VI: I'm sorry?

  乔治六世:啥?

  Lionel Logue: I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:抽烟吸到肺里相当于自杀。

  King George VI: My physicians say it relaxes the throat.

  乔治六世:我的医生说那样会放松喉部。

  Lionel Logue: They're idiots.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:他们是白痴。

  King George VI: They've all been knighted.

  乔治六世:他们都被授了爵位了。

  Lionel Logue: Makes it official then.

  莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那就是官方白痴咯

推荐阅读:

党在我心中学生征文演讲稿

学生简单大方的自我介绍

最新训练口才演讲稿范文大全

演讲与口才演讲稿范文2023:学会如何正确拒绝

2023年自我介绍英语演讲稿

演讲稿自我介绍【三篇】

相关文章

猜你喜欢

大家正在看

换一换