卖方询盘范文100字(优选5篇)

实用范文 会员上传 下载docx

更新时间:2023-10-27 11:51:32 发布时间:24小时内

卖方询盘范文100字1

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

卖方询盘范文100字2

回复询盘 告知无货

referring to your letter of 5 june, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. the reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. what’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

we shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

回复询盘 ,量大折价

we are pleased to receive your letter of 5 july and enclose our catalogue and price list. also by separate post we are sending you the samples of our products. our catalogue contains items and their specifications of our supplies. through comparing our prices with those of other suppliers, you will appreciate the moderate prices of ours. for a total purchase of not less than 100,000 and not more than 200,000 american dollars, we would allow a discount of 10% and for a purchase larger than 200,000 american dollars, we would allow a 20% special discount.

很高兴收到贵公司7月5日来函。现寄上产品目录与价目表。同时另封寄去样品,请查收。

所寄产品目录包括本公司产品的品名、规格。与其他厂商的价格比较,我方的报价定会使贵方满意。

凡总定购量超过100,000美元但不足200,000美元者,我方将给予10%的折扣;凡总定购量超过200,000美元者,我方将给予20%的折扣。

卖方询盘范文100字3

回复 询盘 告知无货

Referring to your letter of 5 June, we very much regret that we are unable to make you an offer for the goods you demand. The reason is that the product you need has been out of stock. What’s more our manufacturers have declined orders because of shortage of raw materials.

We shall, however, file your inquiry and cable you our offers as soon as we have got supplies.

我方收到贵公司6月5日来函,但非常遗憾,我方无法对贵方所需产品报盘。其原因是,此货品在我处已经脱销。而且,由于原料短缺,生产厂家已经拒绝了我方订单。

我方已将贵方询函备案,一经有货,我方将以电报报盘。

回复 询盘 ,量大折价

We are pleased to receive your letter of 5 July and enclose our catalogue and price list. Also by separate post we are sending you the samples of our products. Our catalogue contains items and their specifications of our supplies. Through comparing our prices with those of other suppliers, you will appreciate the moderate prices of ours. For a total purchase of not less than 100,000 and not more than 200,000 American dollars, we would allow a discount of 10% and for a purchase larger than 200,000 American dollars, we would allow a 20% special discount.

很高兴收到贵公司7月5日来函。现寄上产品目录与价目表。同时另封寄去样品,请查收。

所寄产品目录包括本公司产品的品名、规格。与其他厂商的价格比较,我方的报价定会使贵方满意。

凡总定购量超过100,000美元但不足200,000美元者,我方将给予10%的折扣;凡总定购量超过200,000美元者,我方将给予20%的折扣。

如何追问买方意见

In reply to your inquiry we sent you on May 25 a copy of illustrated catalog of our electric products. As we have not heard from you since, we would like to ask whether you have had received our reply and what opinion you have on our products. We are always ready to serve you and should be grateful for your reply.

在5月25日我方对贵方询函的回函中,已寄去本公司电器产品的附图目录。因迄今尚未接到贵方的消息,特致函询问,贵方是否已收到我方回函,并征求贵方对本公司产品的意见。我方随时愿意效劳,若承蒙贵方惠赐回函,当不胜感激。

如何询问参展条件

From yesterday’s Morning Paper we have learned that you are now taking applications from exhibitors for the 2000 Canton Fair. We hope you would send us a copy of detailed conditions for application, such as size of each booth, fees for rent, and time schedule for moving in, etc., as well as the time limit for application.

从昨天《晨报》上获悉,贵单位正在征集“2000年 广交会 ”的参展申请。希望贵方能将展位大孝租用展位价格、进场时间、最迟申请日期等详细情况通知我方。

卖方询盘范文100字4

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

卖方询盘范文100字5

外贸采购询盘常用英语口语

做外贸采购工作经常要询盘,写英文询盘也是常事,写一份合适的外贸客户英文询盘信函对外贸工作很有帮助,分享几个英文询盘信函中的'常用语句,

英文询盘

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm . prices, Mr. Li?

英文询盘

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We’d rather have you quote us .

我们希望你们报离岸价格,

Would you tell us your best prices . Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We’d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

推荐阅读:

实验周志范文(通用46篇)

农业种植规划书范文(合集30篇)

新媒体新闻稿范文(热门16篇)

强制执行申请执行书格式范文(热门22篇)

村两委商议会议记录范文(合集41篇)

孤寡老人困难补助申请书范文(精选30篇)

标签: 范文

相关文章

猜你喜欢

大家正在看

换一换