英语打电话留言对话范文1
西海岸旅行英语口语材料
Robin:Oh,hi Julie. Finally back from your vacation,I see.
Julie:What do you mean,“finally”?I feel like I've only been gone for two days instead of two weeks.
Robin:Well,you know what they say—“Time flies when you're having fun. ” You did have fun,didn't you?
Julie:Oh,it was marvelous. B. C. is so beautiful. And it was so nice to get away from this cold,miserable weather.
And those mountain views—they were absolutely breath taking.
Robin:How was Vancouver?
Julie:Busy. So much to see and do there. I hadn't realized how much I missed big-city life after being stuck out here in the boonies for so long(laughs)。
Robin:So what all did you do?
Julie:Oh,we went to Stanley Park and the aquarium,up Grouse Mountain,and to museums and galleries. All the usual touristy things.
Robin:Did you get over to the island? It's only two hours away by ferry,isn't it?
Julie:Yes,it was funny how on the ride over everyone stayed out on deck to enjoy the view,but on the way back,wejust sat inside like seasoned travellers and read magazines!
Robin:Victoria is a city I've always wanted to visit. They say it's such a quiet and elegant city with a lot of British influence.
Julie:We liked Victoria so much that we stayed in a day longer than we'd planned. I did like the custom of afternoon tea. It was a nice break from sightseeing too.
Robin:Oh,well,one of these days I'll get there myself. In the meantime,I better get back to work. Maybe we can get together sometime and you can tell me more about it.
Julie:Sure,and I'll show you my pictures once I get them developed.
Robin:Great. See you later.
Julie:Bye.
英语打电话留言对话范文2
May the season’s joy fill you all the year round.
愿节日的愉快伴你一生,
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.
恭贺新禧,万事如意。
With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.
致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。
Season’s greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
给你我无尽的新的.祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness,cheerfulness and success.
愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!
英语打电话留言对话范文3
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样了。
英语打电话留言对话范文4
AHello, towing service. What’s your problem?
您好。拖车服务。您遇到什么问题了?
BYes. I need a tow truck. My car is broken down.
我需要一辆拖车。我的车坏了。
AWhere are you now?
您现在的位置?
BI’m on the Highway 401, close to the Lipton Link.
我在401号公路上,靠近Lipton Link的位置。
AAll right. I got it. What color is your car?
好的。我知道了。您的车是什么颜色的?
BBlack.
黑色的。
AAnd plate number.
车牌号是什么?
BAKPM 400.
AKPM400。
AOkay. Just stay in your car. We’ll be there in five minutes.
好的。请在车里等待。我们5分钟就到。
BThanks a lot.
非常感谢。
英语打电话留言对话范文5
“嘟嘟嘟――”,“对不起,你拔打的电话暂时无法接通,请按#键留言”,
电话留言作文
(父母)
“玲玲啊,快小学生作文大全玲玲,记住,别老是上夜班了,多注意身体,有空打个电话来给我,不要念着工作忘了姐。要不我和爸妈都会难过的。有时间咱姐妹俩一起去吃顿饭,逛逛街。好了,不打扰你了,记得多注意身体,多休息。”
(朋友)
“喂,玲玲呀,怎么出去了吗?打电话还要留言,真搞不懂你怎么了?最近小张他们想搞个同学联欢会,叫我联系你,说你工作也不要那么拼命嘛,那么晚了也不在家。你呀,要多注意身体,别整天吃泡面,很不卫生的。如果必须要买的时候,你一定要注意看有没有过期,否则会吃坏了身体的。唉,我不说了,要记住回来参加同学联欢会,别忙得忘了!”
电话靠着一线牵着你我他,看似普通的#键,轻轻一按,传出的是熟悉的声音,可对方收到的却是浓浓的关怀与祝福。我们不要忘了,常打打电话,留留言。
英语打电话留言对话范文6
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今日好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,多谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎样计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,之后我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一齐去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very fortable.
也许最高到达了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你必须很兴奋。好的,十分多谢。
Gabrielle: You are wele!
不客气!
英语打电话留言对话范文7
约朋友看球赛
A:Hello .Do you like to watch football game tomorrow afternoon?
B:That is a wnderful I have to help my mother to buy some am afraid it might cost me quite a long time.
A: think I can give you a hand if you that case,you can e with me.
B:wow,that is very kind of the way ,when will the game begin?
A:2 will pick you up at 1:30
B: you tomorrow.
英语打电话留言对话范文8
美国人电话留言精选
中国家庭并不常用电话答录机(Answering Machine),但在北美家庭,几乎家家都用。外来电话拨入时,若该电话号码的主人不在,就会让拨入者听到一段留言,这叫Answer。绝大多数的Answer都是千篇 一律的`:说明主人不在,请拨入者留下简短信息及姓名电话号码等。
以下几则特别的Answer体现了美国人的幽默,你能体会出其幽默所在吗?
1) My wife and I can't come to the phone right now, but if you'll leave your name and number, we'll get back to you as soon as we're finished.
2) Hi. This is John. If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money.
3) Hi, I'm not home right now but my answering machine is, so you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep(beep:主人的Answer讲完以后,Answer Machine会⒊鲆簧beep,这时候来电话者就可以开始留言了。).
4) Hi! John's answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator. Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets(磁铁). 注:通常情况下,来电话者面对录音讲话都不太自然,所以语言往往很急促,三句两句话就完了。这可苦坏了接听留言的主人,听多少遍都听不清留言者到底是谁,讲了些什么。对于母语非英文的人,这种感觉会更深。所以,以下这两段幽默干脆就首先告诉电话拨入者,我的Answer Machine不好使,你且慢慢来。
5) Hello, this is Sally's microwave. Her answering machine just eloped(私奔)with her tape deck(磁带驱动器), so I'm stuck with taking her calls. Say, if you want anything cooked while you leave your message, just hold it up to the phone.
6) Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need siding(墙板,壁板), windows, or a hot tub(浴盆), and their carpets are clean. They give to charity(慈善团体)through their office and do not need their picture taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and number and they will get back to you.
7) Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.
8) This is not an answering machine -- this is a telepathic(心灵感应术)thought- recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your reason for calling and a number where I can reach you, and I'll think about returning your call.注:tone:与对第3)句beep的注释含义完全一样,主人的Answer讲完以后,Answer Machine会发出一声beep,这时候来电话者就可以开始留言了。
9) Hi, this is George. I'm sorry I can't answer the phone right now. Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
10) If you are a burglar(夜贼), then we're probably at home cleaning our weapons right now and can't come to the phone. Otherwise, we probably aren't home and it's safe to leave us a message.
11) You're growing tired. Your eyelids(眼皮) are getting heavy. You feel very sleepy now. You are gradually losing your willpower(毅力) and your ability to resist suggestions. When you hear the tone you will feel helplessly compelled to(感到无助而被迫做某事) leave your name, number, and a message.
&n
英语打电话留言对话范文9
今天收到一封邮件,是一位大学同学寄过来的。很惊喜!
他说昨天打球的时候把腿摔伤了,今天没有去上班,一个人待在家里很无聊,想找一个人聊聊天,可是又不知道该找谁好,因此也就想到给我写信了!
他问我还记不记得在大学里一起做家教的日子,还记不记得一起在酒吧做服务生的日子!
我当然记得,我怎么可能会忘记呢?那是一些值得珍藏和回忆的日子,那时候我们三个人每个周末的晚上都会骑着单车去做家教,王博,他,还有我。王博很喜欢做我的单车,他说坐我的单车有一种飙车的感觉,很刺激,我想也是吧!就他的话说,每一次坐在我的车子上,从学校到那个小区,从那个小区到学校,他的屁股基本上没有接触过后坐垫,没有交通规则,没有红灯绿灯,在坑坑洼洼的上海路上,那种感受像在飞……
记得有一次,那大概是在12月份的一个周末吧,那时侯南昌已经开始很冷了,下着雨,风很大。那天王博没有去,只有我和他两个人。他做完之后给我发短信说在小区的门口等我,碰巧那天问题很多,我延长了半个多小时才做完。当我走到小区门口看到他的时候,他正站在小区的门口避着雨,不停地跺着脚,牙齿咯噔咯噔地响。我问他是不是很冷,他说也不是,而后又补充了一句,说刚才在门口等我的时候突然感觉很想家了,觉得自己像个流浪的,心里冷冰冰的。认识这么长时间,那是我第一次从他口中听到这样的话,我知道他是在说真话,很多时候,我也过这样的感触。平日里每天都打打闹闹的,没想一个人的时候会感觉这么的寒冷……
大二的那个暑假我们没有回去,想着能够找一份工作赚点钱。那个时候我们每天骑着单车穿梭在南昌的每一条街道。后来看到一家酒店招聘服务员,当时拿着高中毕业证去应聘,居然被录用了。在这样灯红酒绿的世界里,什么样的人都有,什么样的事情都可能发生。有一天,我们突然听到有人摔盘子的声音,顺着声音传来的方向望去,看到的情景令我们现在都感觉难忘:一个女服务员被人用盘子摔了,一个满嘴南昌话的彪汉,她用手捂住自己的头部蹲在地上。很多人去劝驾才得以平息。我们打的送她去医院,她流了很多的血,我们用毛巾帮她捂住伤口,她用一种惊恐的眼神看着我们,然后问我们说她肩膀上是不是流了很多的血。那种惊恐的眼神让我们感觉有些悚然,我们说没有,她已经完全有些恍惚了……
从那以后,她再也没有来上班。没过几天,我们也辞职了。那是我们共同的一段经历,一段难以抹去的记忆。我的那个兄弟时常会提起那个女孩,说她会不会去酒吧,还会不会去做服务生!
英语打电话留言对话范文10
1.接电话必备第一句:自报家门
Hello, ABC Company. This is XXX. How may I help you? 您好,ABC公司,我是XXX。有什么可以帮您吗?
举一反三:
Good morning. ABC Company. This is XXX speaking. May I help you?
Thank you for calling. You’ve reached ABC Company. This is XXX.
2.接电话必备第二句:TA不在,请稍等片刻。
XXX is not available at the moment. Could you hold for a few minutes please?
XXX现在无法接听您的电话,您能稍等片刻吗?
举一反三:
XXX is with a client now. Would you mind holding for a moment?
XXX is currently unavailable. Can you please hold for a moment?
We’re experiencing a high volume of calls. Would you please hold?
3.接电话必备第三句:我为您转接。
I’ll transfer your call to XXX. 我将为您转接到XXX。
举一反三:
I’ll transfer you over to XXX’s line.
I’ll put you through.
I’ll put XXX on the phone.
I’ll get XXX for you.
I’ll connet you.
4.接电话必备第四句:稍后再打给您。
Would you leave your name and number and I can call you back?
您能留下您的姓名和电话吗?我稍后再打给您?
举一反三:
Do you have a number I can reach you back at?
I’ll be glad to return your call if you will leave your name and number.
5.接电话必备第五句:您需要留个口信吗?
May I take a message for you? 我能为您留个口信吗?
举一反三:
Can you leave a message?
Would you like to leave a message?
Can I transfer you to XXX’s voice mail?
注:留言内容一般要包括以下几个方面。(1)致电人姓名,(2)致电人公司名称,(3)致电人电话号码/分机号,(4)留言的日期和时间,(5)收到留言后需要做出的回应(回拨电话还是等候致电人第二次打入),(6)留言记录者签名(以防收到留言的人有任何不明白的地方可以再沟通确认)。
6.接电话必备第六句:您能再重复一遍吗?
Would you repeat that please? 请您再重复一次好吗?
举一反三:
I beg your pardon?
Would you say it once more please?
Could you repeat what you just said?
7.接电话必备第七句:感谢致电,结束通话
Thank you for your calling, have a nice day. 感谢致电,祝您度过愉快的一天。
举一反三:
Thank you for calling, goodbye.
Thank you very much, goodbye.
延伸阅读:你一定要会的办公室英语
After our Meeting English post last week, this week, let’s learn useful English words for the office, including these HR (Human Resources) words. Do you know all the words below?
take a day off/ to take time off (v phr)请假
take a vacation (v phr) 休假(旅游)
take unpaid leave (v phr)不支薪假
take sick leave (v phr) 请病假
business trip (n) 出差
parental leave / maternity leave (n)育婴假
take a leave of absence (LOA) (v phr) 留职停薪
personal leave (n) 事假
annual leave (n) 年假
menstrual leave (n) 生理假
public holiday (n) 国定假日
pay day (n) 发薪日
pay raise/ pay cut (n) 加薪/减薪
gross salary (n) 总薪资
deduction (n) 扣除额
take-home (net) salary (n) 净薪资
英语打电话留言对话范文11
He would spend hours on the telephone.
他一打电话往往就是几个小时。
This model combines a telephone and fax machine.
这种型号同时具备电话机和传真机的功能。
We're waiting for the telephone to be connected.
我们等待着接通电话。
This telephone should be used for outgoing calls.
这部电话用于打外线。
All telephone reservations must be confirmed in writing.
所有的电话预订必须以书面形式确认。
英语打电话留言对话范文12
A:Hello .Do you like to watch football game tomorrow afternoon?
B:That is a wnderful I have to help my mother to buy some am afraid it might cost me quite a long time.
A: think I can give you a hand if you that case,you can come with me.
B:wow,that is very kind of the way ,when will the game begin?
A:2 will pick you up at 1:30
B: you tomorrow.
英语打电话留言对话范文13
英语实用电话大全
(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
第二部分、接电话的开场白: 拿起话筒的时候,可先用“Hello.” “Good morning.” “Good afternoon. ”等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
Pioneer Electronics1. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming2 Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence3.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
第三部分、问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
第四部分、请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
(4) 请问大名好吗?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who’s calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who’s calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who’s that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who’s this calling, please?
第五部分、不明了对方所言时:听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I’m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
第六部分、各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语:通话当中需借助各种或表附和,或表惊讶,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑问,或表否定的短语,以利谈话的顺利推展。
1、表惊讶
(1) 真的呀? Really?
(2) 什么? What?
(3) 别开玩笑! You’re kidding!
2、表欣喜
(1) 好极了! Great!
(2) 太棒了! Fantastic!
(3) 棒极了! Terrific4!
(4) 哇! Wow!
3、表婉惜
(1) 真糟糕。 That’s too bad.
(2) 真可惜! What a shame!
(3) 听到这样我很难过。 I’m sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原来如此。 Oh, I see.
5、表同意
(1) 没错。 Right.
(2) 正是。 Exactly.
(3) 是的,一点也没错。 I’ll say.
(4) 你说得对极了。 You can say that again.
(5) 好的。 OK.
6、表不同意
(1) 我可不以为然。 I don’t think so.
(2) 不成! No way!
(3) 不! No.
(4) 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!
(5) 事实上不然。 Not really.
第七部分、通话将毕时的结尾语:通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲。请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手。
(1) 谢谢你来电。
Thank you for calling.
(2) 感谢你打给我。
It was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很高兴跟你谈话。
Nice talking to you.
(4) 让我们尽快聚聚。
Let’s get together soon.
(5) 我该挂电话了。
I’d better get off the phone.
(6) 请随时再打电话给我。
Call me again any time.
(7) 有空请再打电话来。
Call again when you’ve got time.
(8) 请代我问候珍妮。
My best wishes to Jane.
(9) 请一定要再来电话喔。
Please do call again.
(10) 我随时高兴接到你的电话。
I’m always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的时候请随时来电。
Call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 谢谢你回我电话,再见。
Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 让我们保持联络,再见。
Let’s keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二见。
See you next Tuesday, then.
扩展:模拟老美商务谈判
Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
Smith: I'll give you mine too.
Kim: How was your flight?
Smith: Not bad, but I'm little tired.
Kim: Here's your schedule. After this meeting, we will visit the factory and have another meeting with the production manager. And you“ll be having dinner with our director.
Smith: Could you arrange a meeting with your boss?
Kim: Of course, I've arranged it at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
Smith: Well, shall we get down to business?
Kim: Sure, did you receive the sample we sent last week?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation1 of it. If the price is acceptable2 we would like to order now.
Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
Smith: What's your best price for that item?
Kim: The unit price is $.
Smith: I think the price is a little high, can't you reduce it?
Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $ is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10, 000 units we can reduce it to $.
Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial3 order of 10, 000 units.
Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31?
Kim: Of course.
第一部分、参考翻译
金: 欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
史密斯:这是我的名片。
金: 你的航行顺利吗?
史密斯:还行,不过我有点累。
金: 这是你的日程安排。开完会后,我们去参观工厂,再跟生产部经理开个会。晚上你将和我们主任共进晚餐。
史密斯:你能安排我跟你们老板开个会吗?
金: 当然可以,我会安排在明天早上10点钟。
史密斯:那我们开始谈正事吧。
金: 行,你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
金: 听到这个我真高兴。
史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?
金: 单价是美元。
史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
金: 恐怕不行,美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到美元。
史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
金: 太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
金: 当然行。
第二部分、疯狂注释
1. in charge of: manager 负责
☆ I'm in charge of this section.
我负责这个部门。(我是这个部门的经理。)
2. export department: a division4 in a company where they send products to another country for sale 出口部
☆ Peter works5 in the export department.
彼得在出口部工作。
3. flight: a trip in an aircraft 航行;航班
☆ His flight left at noon.
他的航班中午走。
4. schedule: a list of planned activities 日程表
☆ Peter has a busy schedule today.
彼得今天一天都很忙。
5. production manager: someone who is in charge of producing products 生产部经理
☆ Peter is the production manager.
彼得是生产部经理。
6. director: one who directs; manager, supervisor6 负责人;主管
☆ Steve is the director of sales.
斯蒂夫是销售部主管。
7. boss: a person who hires people or directs them 老板
☆ She told her boss she would be late today.
她告诉她老板,她今天会晚点来。
8. get down to: to start something 开始
☆ Let's get down to work.
让我们开始工作吧。
英语打电话留言对话范文14
'm hopeful and confident that the graduation ceremony will really be a completely new believe that the knowledge you have acquired will enable you to be successful in whatever field you may enter.
我希望,同时也相信,毕业典礼是你全新的开端,我深信,以你所掌握的知识,不管从事何种工作你都能大有作为。
wishes and congratulations on your graduation.
祝贺你毕业,并致以良好的祝愿。
you have health, happiness and outstanding success in all your ventures.
愿你在不平凡的人生事业中健康、幸福、功绩卓著。
wishes and sincere congratulations on your this special day be the commencement of the continued series of upward steps to further success.
祝贺你毕业,并致以最美好的祝福。愿这一天成为你不断取得更大成就的新的开始。
is your graduation accept my best wishes for your bright future.
在你毕业之时,请接受我最美好的祝福,祝你前程似锦。
me to congratulate you on your graduation! I hope the future will bring you further success and a whole world of happiness.
请允许我为你毕业表示祝贺,愿你未来前程似锦,生活幸福!
on your graduation from the notable university with 'm hopeful and confident,too,that the graduation ceremonies will really be a commencement and that satisfying and rewarding experiences await you.
祝贺你以优异的成绩从著名大学毕业!我真诚地期望并深信,毕业仪式只是你美好人生的开端,更令人满意、更加灿烂的前程将等待着你。
's to the happy graduate for the job you have already here's a happy future that is a most successful pray you will as soon as possible make your name known in the world.
今天,你是学有所长的快乐毕业生;明天,你将会是众人瞩目的成功者。我为你祈祷,愿你早日名扬天下。
join with all your friends in offering my sincere congratulations on your world needs young people today with vision and courage to help build a better place for you well in all your undertakings and hope that you will find your career a source of great joy and happiness.
我与你的朋友们共同祝贺你毕业。今日世界正需要你这样有眼光、有勇气的年轻人为人类谋福利,愿你万事顺利,愿你的事业带给你巨大的快乐和幸福,
possibility of enhancing one's knowledge is only marks a stage of one's acquisition of knowledge will unceasingly escalate us to ever higher and higher attainments.
学海无涯。毕业只标志着一个人受教育的一个阶段。不断求知,持续进取,才能使我们提升到一个更高的`台阶。
am very delighted to hear you have successfully passed the high school certificate one of your intimate friends, I feel very proud of you and have a smack of your happiness.
得知你成功通过了中学毕业考试,我非常高兴。作为你的一个密友,我为你感到骄傲,也分享到了你的欢乐。
is such a pleasure to congratulate you on your you dream for, whatever you hope to achieve may come true with your effort in the future. Remember that nothing is out of your reach if only you first believe.
祝贺你毕业真是一件快事。在未来的岁月中,你的努力会使你的梦想成真,请记住:有志者,事竟成。
are very happy to extend to you our utmost congratulations on your finishing your college course so you enter a more successful life and the future years bring you continued happiness.
你以优异的成绩完成了大学学业,我们很高兴并祝贺你。愿你未来的生活更成功,并不断地给你带来幸福。
an old friend express his pride in your accomplishment and extend to you a wish for your continued success and happiness.
让老朋友为你的成就感到骄傲,并祝你来日事业有成,生活幸福!
is not only an end to a period, also a commencement of a new period and I hope that future years will bring you continued happiness.
毕业不仅是一个时期的结束,而且是一个时期的开端。我希望未来的岁月将继续给你带来幸福。
is a time for rejoining and is also a time for will be going out into the world to make a career for you well in all your understandings and hope that you will find your career a source of great joy and happiness.
毕业是欢庆的时刻,也是思考的时刻。你将进入社会,为新的事业而奋斗。愿你万事顺利,并希望你的事业成为你欢乐和幸福的源泉。
upon having received your Doctorate in know this has meant years of study and hard work on your part, and it is an achievement you can well be proud am sure, from the fine record, that you will be equally successful in whatever career you pursue.
祝贺你获得博士学位,我知道这是你多年来勤奋学习、努力工作的结果,你应当为自己取得的成就而自豪。从你取得的优异成绩来看,我深信你无论从事何种职业,都将获得同样的成功。
英语打电话留言对话范文15
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右,
On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.
祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.
祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
英语打电话留言对话范文16
A: Adrienne Lambert speaking.
A:我是Adrienne Lambert。
B: Hello, Adrienne. This is George here. I've been thinking. There are three things we need to think about. Firstly, the salary structure ...
B:你好,Adrienne。我是George。我想有三件事我们需要考虑下。第一件是薪酬结构…
A: Salary structure ...
A:薪酬结构…
B: Yes, we certainly need that on the agenda...
B:是的,我们的确需要提上日程了…
A: Oh I see, this is the agenda for…
A:我知道了,这是它的日程…
B: Yes, yes. Um, we should include pensions ...oh yes, but perhaps before that there's other benefits.
B:是的。我们应当包括养老金…是的,但是也许在考虑其他福利之前。
A: So are we talking about next month's HR meeting?
A:那么我们在下个月的人力资源会议上讨论下吧。
B: Yes, I'd like you to circulate it before the meeting.
B:好的,我想你在会前传达下信息。
A: I see. Could we go over it again?
A:我明白了。我们再仔细检查一遍好吗?
Call 2 (Answerphone message)
Call 2 电话答录机上的留言
A: Meribel Communications. The office is not manned at the moment. If you'd like to leave your name, telephone number and any message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Speak clearly after the beep.
A:这里是Meribel Communications公司。现在办公室没人接听电话。如果你留下你的姓名、电话号码和留言,我们会尽快答复你。在哔声后清楚地说出。
(beep)
(哔声)
B: Um ... I'm phoning about an order, um ... My phone number is... my home phone number is…01972 ... no, actually I'd better leave you my work number. It's 0171 567 9903 ... um ... yes, I ordered a copy of your new communications software package more than, um, three weeks ago. Can you get back to me? My name's Brian Milthorp, by the way.
B:嗯。我打电话来是询问一个订单….我的电话号码是….我家里的号码是01972….不,实际上我留工作号更好:0171 567 9903。嗯,是的….我在三周多前订购了你们公司一个新的通讯软件包。你们能回复我吗?顺便说下,我是Brian Milthorp。
英语打电话留言对话范文17
michael: why the long face?
billy: i feel stupid.
michael: why do you say that?
billy: my office just installed voice mail, but i don't know how to use it.
michael: isn't voice mail just like an answering machine?
billy: no way. you are way off. we had better learn about voice mail together.
michael: now i feel stupid.
迈克尔:你为什么拉长了脸?
比利:我觉得自己很傻。
迈克尔:你为什么这么说呢?
比利:我的办公室刚刚安装了电话留言机,但我不知道怎么用。
迈克尔:电话留言机不就是象一个电话应答机吗?
比利:不对,差远了。我们最好还是在一起学习一些关于电话留言机的知识吧。
迈克尔:现在,我也觉得自己很傻。
new words 新单词
1) calling card(电话卡): a card that allows you to make a phone call
i will charge the call to my calling card.
我用我的电话卡付电话费。
2) extension number (ext)(分机号码): branch number, personal code
hello, secretary, please patch me through to mr. smith's extension.
喂,秘书,请给我接通史密斯先生的分机。
3) hold(稍等): wait, don't go away
sir, please hold while i search for the proper extension.
先生,请稍等,我在查找分机号。
4) patch me through(转接): put me through, transfer
patch me through to your boss this instant!
立刻给我接通你们老板的电话。
5) voice mail(电话留言): messages and more through the phone
tom wasn't at his office, but i left a message on his voice mail.
汤姆不在他的办公室,但是,我在他的电话留言机上留了信息。
英语打电话留言对话范文18
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想明白目前住宅物业的市场情景,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has bee extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情景。最近几个月住宅物业需求十分大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因为我几个月内就得回到英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用担心,依我看此刻是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?
B:Flat C. 15F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎样样?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,应对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,可是要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我期望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
英语打电话留言对话范文19
打电话的'外放功能
Make a call - loudspeaker
禁忌:不要开外放。
外放会打扰到周围的人,而且外放会让听筒另一边的人感觉你从很远的地方说话,这样并不好。
DON’T: Don’t use the loudspeaker, you will in the first place disturb everyone around you and the caller will have the unpleasant feeling to hear you very far from the phone.
建议:对着话筒讲话或者使用耳机。
DO: Speak right into the mouthpiece or if needed use a headset.
打电话的声音音调
Make a call - voice tone
禁忌:不要边吃东西或边嚼口香糖边讲电话,这样会让你的声音含混不清。
避免对着话筒打喷嚏或打呵欠,最好将话筒移到一边再这样做。
DON’T: Do not eat or chew gum while talking, it would make an unpleasant noise. If you are going to sneeze or yawn, avoid to let the caller knows by moving the phone aside your face.
建议:讲话声音清晰礼貌很重要。
讲话时尽量用稍微低沉的声音,语速放慢,这样更容易让对方接收你的讲话信息。
即使打电话不需要面对对方,还是要保持微笑,因为微笑也可以通过电话传递。
DO: Having a polite tone of voice is one of the most important things. Keep a slightly low voice and slow speed of talk, it is easier for the human brain to understand. Even if you are not facing the person you are talking with, smile can be heard across the phone.
公众场合打电话
Make a call - call in public
禁忌:讲电话不要太大声,不要打扰到周围的人。
避免在公众场合如安静的餐厅,公共交通场合等大声讲电话。
DON’T: Don’t be too noisy, avoid to disturb people around. Avoid to pick up the phone in a restaurant, public transport, or if you cannot isolate yourself.
建议:轻声细语。
如果你正在开会,避免接电话除非事出